Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm off to do a little thrifting!


HEEY,
I'm going thrifting today at this one thrift shop ran by old Jewish ladies! I'm excited because today is their annual sale(they save all the good stuff for that sale) I usually find stuff every time i go. There jewelry is suppose to be amazing.

On my list:
fuax fur jacket for this fall/winter
a pair of vintage shoes
something fringe
a vintage purse(my guess purse isn't cuttin it in the vintage factor lol)
jewelry
tops(and if they are not quite cute, i can DIY them to make them better)......


Unfortunately, i can NEVER find pants at thrift shops because they always sell sized 2 and up. I am a 0. which sucks.

Now I'm off to thrift!

Ciao

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Hey thanks for all the comments! we can totally exchange links, you have a cute blog by the way! :)
~Caitlin