Monday, September 15, 2008

Im a salad wrap. Yah.





tank:handmade, tights:old navy girls, scarf:forever21, xl cardigan:gap, belt:vintage, fuax fur neckpeice:DIY
Hellloooo. Im poppin' out posts like crazy! haha.


A few days ago, I was experimenting with a scarf I got from Forever 21.

I wrapped the scarf around me and added a brooch so it would hold everything in place. Added a belt, and waalaah its a dress. Here's the conclusion.



CIAO!


p.s. sorry about the crappy-ness of the pictures. Im usually stuck with taking the pics from a mirror(I blame my little brother for not taking them for me. haha).

4 comments:

Lilja said...

You look so cute ! :)

Ina Seb said...

ooooh! sweet outfit! funky layered feel....noice :D
wanna swap links? :)
http://www.glamourgrunge.blogspot.com
will tune in!
ina

rosa rouge said...

cute!

lilliebe said...

awwww you are just adorable