Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cut-Off creation



Hello,
On Friday I tured my old jeans into some shorts. They are not as I expected-i would of liked them to look like they have better quality. But I guess spending 10 minutes all together making them showed, haha. I also got a new tee shirt from Forever 21. Its my absolute favorite right now! It has numerous old vintage casette players on it. :) Just the shirt for me. I also put a measuring tape around my waist for a belt. I am thinking about making an accual measuring tape belt i saw from a blogger a while ago(i dont recall the blogger's name though) Here is a few pictures I took out of boredom.

6 comments:

Lilja said...

I love the idea with the measuring tape, and I agree with you that the tee shirt is just awesome!

jip said...

I love it!

victoria renee said...

I love your shirt!

Anonymous said...

i love the tee

Kaila said...

Ah! The idea of the measuring tape belt is so stellar.

IRIS and PIETER said...

ah this is so cute!
love how you did it.