Monday, August 11, 2008

First Blog Post! woot woot!






top:Richard Chai for Target, Skirt:vintage from Unique Thrift Shop, cardigan:Gap, oxfords: Steve Madden,socks: target, jewelry:forever 21




top:Forever21, skirt:Target, moccasins:DSW

Yay, my first blog post *golf claps*! Today I got all dressed up and did a "photo shoot" in the backyard. My little brother was the photographer(so there was many pictures with my foot cut off, or my face blurred :] ). Hmm...Since I'm bored and have nothing else to do, I'm going to write a little about myself. For starters, I love fashion(but I guess you know that, because this is a fashion blog). Thrifting is like treasure hunting-i love it. You search though allot of crap to find this amazing piece of clothing that no one else has! Plus its DIRT CHEAP, how can you pass that up? That's right, you can't :) I enjoy art, drama, photography(I was the mastermind behind the barbie doll picture on the top of the blog :P), laughing and fashion magazines. In fact, I would highly enjoy to work in a fashion magazine when I'm older and get out of college(Vogue, Teen Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, etc.). Ugh, I start high school tomorrow :( I'm not ready to go back to school! Blaaghh! And I really have NO CLUE what to wear for the first day.





Bye for now!

12 comments:

head in the clouds. said...

woahh.
the first outfit is amazing. i love it. and the second too! i've add you to my blog roll thing : ]

fashionslacker said...

love the first outfit. love the oxfords

victoria renee said...

OH. I love those two outfits. They're my favorite. Hhaha.
I added you to my blog list :)

jip said...

nice pictures. i love the outfits!

S.P. said...

cute outfits-especially the second one

S.P. said...

Oh and I have the same problem with my 'photoshoots' too, my little sister can't take a pic for love nor money so I've had to abandon the pic idea until I find a tripod.

Anonymous said...

cute outfits, and i'm gonna add you to my blog roll

Anonymous said...

Working for a fashion magazine would be damn amazing!! I would love that too, but how do you get into the business???

Anonymous said...

hmm i love all those outfits!

kelsea said...

i love those moccassins!

Kaila said...

I'm loving all the floral and highwaisted skirts. ;D;D

Flick said...

your style is so cute! I wish I had someone who could take Pictures of me!